Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-08-19 - Wharfedale Diamond 225 vs. SVS Prime Bookshelf
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-06-18 - MQA-Compatible DACs for Everything?
- 2016-07-25 - Harbeth 30.1 vs. Dynaudio Confidence C1
- 2016-08-04 - A Problem with Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- 2016-08-16 - Off the Deep End to the KEF Blade Two?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-08-02 - Confidence C1 vs. Sopra No1 -- SAM vs. Room Correction
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 15 April 2017 15 April 2017
To Doug Schneider,
Nice article that rings true on more than a few levels. I despise MQA for what it is -- a musical land-grab.
Well written. I am an enthusiast of the site and mostly enjoy Ken [Kessler’s] writing. As I say to him, so few write, most type. Note that with regard to your MQA piece I said, “well written.”