Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 15 April 2017 15 April 2017
To Doug Schneider,
Whatever happened to your Devialet Gold Phantom review, which I believe was slated for February? We need more Phantom reviews; in the two and half years the product has been around, there has only been one comprehensive and truly critical review, Mr. Wetzel’s (and that was for the Silver, of course). Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the good work.
You noticed! I’ve used this excuse before and I’ll use it again: big workload running the SoundStage! Network and a very deep review queue. The KEF Reference 3 review, which just got published, was actually months behind as well. I’m working on the Devialet Gold Phantom and EMM Labs DA2 reviews right now and plan to have them online soon. Very sorry about the delay on the Gold Phantom, since I know you and many others have been waiting. . . . Doug Schneider