Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-08-19 - Wharfedale Diamond 225 vs. SVS Prime Bookshelf
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 09 June 2017 09 June 2017
To SoundStage! Hi-Fi,
It is not the fault of the shark if people slash their own wrists while standing in the ocean.
The so-called “High End” is fast becoming the butt end of the reality side of audio. Ken is, as usual, correct.
Cables . . . cables (!) that cost as much as a nicely equipped car is but one facet of the Cubic Zirconia of frAudio™ and the world of High End frAudio™ is a multi-facted lump of Zirconia, my friend.
Some frAudiophiles™ squeal like piggies (a tip o’ the fedora to George Harrison and the Beatles) when they claim they are being “insulted” by realists. The truth of the matter is this: They do not deserve to lay claim to a point of view when all they see is their ego reflected in the mirror of their minds.