Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-02-18 - Amp Choices for KEF Reference 1s
- 2017-03-10 - New Amp for Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 18 September 2010 18 September 2010
I can never find the Search box on your site. Drives me CRAZY. Every time I visit I'm reminded of how irritating this is.
We used to have a feature to search on the SoundStage! Network site, but we disabled it because we're still redesigning all of the sites and shifting content so it wasn't working reliably. When our overall redesign is done we're going to have various search features in addition to improvements to the ways archived articles and reviews can be accessed. . . . Doug Schneider.