Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 September 2017 01 September 2017
To Doug Schneider,
Excellent article. When I got my first real job, I bought some cheap Polk speakers but I should have waited a few months to get some better ones that would have worked better with my Adcom gear at the time. Generally speaking, I have done a lot of research and invested in one good piece every few years. And I have learned through the “school of hard knocks” experience to only buy from the most established companies.