Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-02-18 - Amp Choices for KEF Reference 1s
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 02 October 2017 02 October 2017
To Doug Schneider,
I read with great enjoyment your newest update on the MQA balloon. Sorry, I couldn’t resist that. I would be worried about the effect of those false high-frequency distortions in my playback system. All of my system was designed before MQA and are we playing with another “comfortable” distortion like we enjoy with tubes? Just wondering.
I certainly enjoy the sound of some tubed gear -- so you could be right! . . . Doug Schneider