Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 15 October 2010 15 October 2010
To Doug Schneider,
Looks nice but not mobile friendly (i.e., iPhone).
Thanks for the compliment about our new look and, also, your comment about mobile devices. It’s true, the new SoundStage! Hi-Fi isn’t as iPhone-friendly as we’d like it to be, something we knew as we were developing it. However, there’s good news: we have an iPhone version of the site coming fairly soon. . . . Doug Schneider