Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 04 November 2010 04 November 2010
To Doug Schneider,
Fifteen years ago I also was working in a cubicle. I also suffered a back injury about six years ago that took a full year to recover. It is not a pleasant thing. I found your article refreshingly honest and sincere. But it's humbling to think of all the changes that have happened (good and not so good) in the audio world. What will the next 15 bring? I do hope that the art of sitting down and listening to recorded music is not lost but simply refined and improved. Congratulations and good health.