Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-03-10 - New Amp for Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 December 2010 03 December 2010
To Doug Schneider,
I am big fan of SoundStage! and have been reading e-pages of your magazine on your website. I live in
Coming to the system, I have decided on Lamm M1.2 Reference monoblocks and a Lamm L2 Reference preamp. I am confused between speakers. My choices are: Legacy Audio Whisper XD, Wilson Audio WATT/Puppy 8, and Revel Ultima Salon2. I have read your reviews on the two other speakers, but not on Legacy Audio, so please help in deciding which speaker to pick. Your input will be very valuable to me.
I like Lamm’s electronics a lot, so I believe you’re making a good, wise choice there. As for the speakers, I’ve only formally reviewed Revel’s Ultima Salon2, although I’ve heard the