Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-03-10 - New Amp for Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 07 February 2011 07 February 2011
To Doug Schneider,
First off, I would like to say I really enjoy the reviews and audio coverage that your site and reviewers provide. I did have one question: Can you tell me when Vade Forrester will post his review of ARC’s DAC8? I loved his review of the Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 and have been trying to be patient for his review of the ARC DAC8. From what I read on some forums, that is one of the DACs to own.
We're certainly glad you enjoy our reviews. Vade’s DAC8 review is scheduled for March 1. . . . Doug Schneider