Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 26 July 2011 26 July 2011
To Doug Schneider,
Thank you for your frank response to my inquiry. I'm so glad that I “discovered” SoundStage! in my quest. You have enlightened me to the fact that I must carefully consider electronics, now and future, as I decide what to do. I have heard that the Rockports are not difficult to drive. Thanks to Randall Smith, I will likely end up with a Boulder 865 (or separates) or a Coda 15.0 (plus an appropriate preamp).
Thanks again . . . SoundStage! is a fantastic resource.