Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-02-18 - Amp Choices for KEF Reference 1s
- 2017-03-10 - New Amp for Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 19 April 2012 19 April 2012
To Doug Schneider,
Have you, or are you planning, any further NRC measurements for loudspeakers, particularly affordable ones ($1000 to $2500 per pair)? If you have updated the list, where do I find it? All of your sites are bookmarked and I read regularly. Keep up the good work
We've been measuring speakers in the anechoic chamber at Canada's National Research Council (NRC) since the year 2000 and we have no plans to stop because it certainly gives us a huge competitive advantage -- to the best of our knowledge, no other publication in the world has access to a facility as good as this one. Speaker measurements are linked in the corresponding reviews, but the master list of them is available on the SoundStage! Network main site. The easiest way to remember, though, is to use this URL: www.speakermeasurements.com. . . . Doug Schneider