Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 30 May 2012 30 May 2012
To Doug Schneider,
Nice review on the PSB Imagine T2. Do you still recommend it as highly today, or are there other speakers I should look at instead?
The Imagine T2 review was only published about four weeks ago, so my opinion of it hasn’t changed. In fact, a really good speaker like that one remains a really good speaker for years to come -- performance doesn't get surpassed that fast. Still, there are always new products being introduced and, of course, reviewed, so maybe I’ll find something I like as much at that price in the months to come. Until then, the T2 still gets my highest recommendation. . . . Doug Schneider