Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2015-12-16 - The Hegel HD30 After 14 Days
- 2015-09-14 - The Skinny on Focal's Sopra No2
- 2015-11-04 - The PSB T3 Review
- 2016-01-01 - USB Tweaks
- 2016-03-07 - KEF Reference 5 vs. Focal Sopra No2
- 2015-11-16 - PSB T3 or Focal No2?
- 2016-01-21 - When is the Hegel H360 Review?
- 2015-10-04 - Known vs. Unknown -- PMC twenty.23 or KEF R Series
- 2015-12-01 - New Discoveries
- 2015-09-30 - PSB Imagine T2 or KEF R Series?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 07 March 2013 07 March 2013
To Doug Schneider,
How [does the Music Culture RL21] compare to the Amphion Argon3?
It’s impossible for me to say how the RL21 would compare to the Argon3 unless I had them side by side, which I didn’t when I was reviewing the RL21, and still don’t now. Philip Beaudette reviewed the Argon3 for us way back when, but he didn’t get a chance to hear the RL21, so that doesn't help. But there is certainly a similarity between the RL21 and Argon3 in that both models appear to be topflight two-way, bookshelf-type designs that carry reasonable price tags. In other words, cost-no-object-type sound that many can afford. So, if you’re shopping for new speakers, I suggest considering both, and if you get a chance to hear them side by side, write us back and tell us what you heard. . . . Doug Schneider