Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2013-01-16 - Magico's Old V2 vs. the New S1
- 2013-01-04 - KEF or Klipsch?
- 2013-01-21 - B&W CM9 vs. KEF R500
- 2012-12-29 - Wilson Alexandria XLF Measurements "Quite Poor"
- 2013-02-21 - Speaker Standings: Vivid Audio, Magico, Focal, Audio Physic, Tannoy, and More
- 2013-01-02 - Monitor Audio, Focal, and B&W
- 2012-12-15 - KEF LS50 Questions
- 2012-12-22 - Vivid Giya G2 vs. Wilson Alexia
- 2013-08-02 - The Era/Peachtree Audio D4 Dilemma
- 2013-02-20 - Ayre AX-5 Review?
- Category: Reader Feedback
- Created on Thursday, 07 March 2013 08:15
To Doug Schneider,
How [does the Music Culture RL21] compare to the Amphion Argon3?
It’s impossible for me to say how the RL21 would compare to the Argon3 unless I had them side by side, which I didn’t when I was reviewing the RL21, and still don’t now. Philip Beaudette reviewed the Argon3 for us way back when, but he didn’t get a chance to hear the RL21, so that doesn't help. But there is certainly a similarity between the RL21 and Argon3 in that both models appear to be topflight two-way, bookshelf-type designs that carry reasonable price tags. In other words, cost-no-object-type sound that many can afford. So, if you’re shopping for new speakers, I suggest considering both, and if you get a chance to hear them side by side, write us back and tell us what you heard. . . . Doug Schneider