Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-02-18 - Amp Choices for KEF Reference 1s
- 2017-03-10 - New Amp for Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 17 March 2013 17 March 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Thanks for the suggestions. I increased the distance between the speakers to 7’ and avoided toe-in and the sound balance is much to my liking. I will do some fine-tuning after the speakers have completed about 100 hours of playing.
Glad those suggestions worked! Feel free to write back after that 100-hour mark. . . . Doug Schneider