Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 April 2014 01 April 2014
To Doug Schneider,
You asked for comments [about SoundStage! InSight] and here is my two-cents’ worth. I think you are on the right track with your video productions and I am glad you started with a Canadian product. It was well done and indeed there was insight into the company and its product. The only addition I would like to see (if it is possible) would be for your mag to show the product being evaluated in your reference rooms and showing comparisons with other products, which I realize might be more difficult. So if you could add audio of the actual product being covered it would be great.
This new video series has just begun, so there are many avenues we can explore. That’s definitely an excellent idea to consider for the future. Thanks! . . . Doug Schneider