Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 05 April 2014 05 April 2014
To Doug Schneider,
I am interested in buying Cambridge Audio Aero 2 speakers. I just moved into a condo and I own a Naim NAIT 5i v2 with an old pair of Energy Connoisseur C-4 speakers. I need to change the speakers. What do you think of the match of the Naim NAIT and the Aero 2s?
I can’t see any reason that your Naim integrated amp and the Cambridge Audio speakers wouldn’t work very well. The NAIT 5i is a very well-regarded amp that’s rated at 50Wpc (8 ohms). The Aero 2 is only moderately sensitive, but it’s very easy to drive. It’s also an extremely good sounding speaker for the price, which I wrote about in my review of it this month. In a small room like you’re describing, the pairing should be perfect. . . . Doug Schneider