Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 31 May 2014 31 May 2014
To Doug Schneider,
A pair of your photographs from High End 2014 in Munich show Cambridge Audio's new Aeromax 2 and Aeromax 6 loudspeakers.
I happen to be curious about the floorstanding Aeromax 6 model. On paper it looks like a reasonably priced speaker that may work well in a typical owner's living room (a non-dedicated audio room).
Did you have an opportunity to listen to this latest Aeromax series with its newer balanced mode radiator? If yes, any initial impressions? Any chance of a review at some point in the future?
Cambridge’s Aeromax speakers do look interesting. From what we could tell, they are basically hot-rodded versions of the standard models. These are obviously appealing to me, given how much I liked the Aero 2 when I reviewed it. So if these are even better, they could really be something. Unfortunately, we couldn’t listen to either of the new Aeromax speakers in Munich, but I can’t see why we wouldn’t look at reviewing one or both in the future. . . . Doug Schneider