Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 04 July 2014 04 July 2014
To Doug Schneider
I really enjoyed reading your reviews of the standard version of the Cambridge Audio Aero 2 speakers -- thank you very much!
Please, can you also review the new Aeromax versions as well? They are said to have a brand-new, fourth-generation BMR driver; a redesigned crossover; better cabinet bracing; and better wiring and internals. Cambridge Audio states that they offer a marked improvement over their already excellent standard versions! There are two models: the floorstanding Aeromax 6 and the bookshelf Aeromax 2, so please review them both soon!
Very many thanks!
We covered the new Aeromax speakers at High End 2014 and have already requested review samples. The good news is that we’ll be receiving some. The bad news is that it won’t be until after the summer. . . . Doug Schneider