Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-03-10 - New Amp for Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 September 2014 01 September 2014
To Doug Schneider,
I'm the guy who asked when the Performa3 reviews would come out. You subsequently published my letter.
I found your F206 review to be spot on. We seem to hear the same things: notably, the ultra-clear midrange and lack of sizzle on the tweeter. I bought the M106 but also auditioned the F206 and F208. I think this whole line is utterly fantastic and a good value. Sadly, I wouldn't use the term "good value" very often in the world of high-end audio. But these Revels check all the boxes, don't break the bank, and leave little (nothing?) to be desired in a small room.
Thanks for your work -- I enjoy reading it.