Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 23 April 2015 23 April 2015
To Doug Schneider,
I read the article on [the GoldenEar Technology] Triton Ones. Very impressive. So, Revel F208s or Triton Ones?
Revel’s Performa3 F208 and GoldenEar’s Triton One are two excellent loudspeakers priced within $1 of each other. Which one is better? It’s really impossible to say because they not only sound quite different, they also look very different. My suggestion is that if you’re serious about buying one or the other, audition both and let your ears and eyes decide which appeals to you the most. . . . Doug Schneider