Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-02-18 - Amp Choices for KEF Reference 1s
- 2017-03-10 - New Amp for Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 14 September 2015 14 September 2015
To Doug Schneider,
Have you heard the Focal Sopra No2? I read your brief description of the speakers but didn’t see a description of its sound. I am in the market for new speakers and the final contenders seem to be Legacy Audio Focus SE and the Sopra No2 (at the insistence of my dealer).
Thanks in advance,
I have definitely heard the No2. I received the first review pair to come into North America, and wrote a bit about them in a blog entry on SoundStage! Global. The review for Focal’s latest is now complete and will be published on this site on October 1. If you are in the market for speakers, you will definitely want to read the review, as well as check out this new model from Focal -- your dealer is right steering you in that direction. . . . Doug Schneider