Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 21 January 2016 21 January 2016
To Doug Schneider,
I enjoy reading your reviews of hi-fi products and enjoyed the most recent review of Monitor Audio's Bronze 6 loudspeakers. When will Phillip Beaudette do his review of Hegel H360 integrated amplifier-DAC in comparison to his reference gear of Bryston amplifier and DAC as confirmed by Hans Wetzel?
Glad you enjoy our reviews! I agree that Hans Wetzel’s review of the Monitor Audio Bronze 6es on SoundStage! Access was excellent -- those looking for affordable floorstanders should read it.
You will be pleased to know that Phillip Beaudette has completed his review of the Hegel H360. I’ve already read it and can verify that in it he compares the 360 to his Bryston B135 SST2 integrated amplifier and BDA-2 DAC. It will be published on this site on February 1. . . . Doug Schneider