Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 12 May 2016 12 May 2016
To Doug Schneider,
When can we expect to see your review of the Shunyata high-end power cords? I have the PS8, Venom HC, and regular cords, and I am looking for feedback on their more expensive cables.
I suspect you are writing me because you read my two Shunyata blog posts on SoundStage! Global (“Shunyata Research and the Power-Cable Tryouts -- Part 1” and “Part 2”). In the second one, I mention following up with a proper review of the Alpha HC power cable.
Right now, I still have a couple of reviews of other products to finish before I get to the Alpha HC, so I’m not exactly sure when it will be published. But if I have to guess, I’d say to look for it in July at the earliest, August at the latest. Hopefully you can wait that long. . . . Doug Schneider