Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-05-10 - Accolades for Active Speakers
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 14 September 2010 14 September 2010
To Doug Schneider,
Do you have any plans for measuring some of the new SE speakers from Paradigm in the near future? Thank you for your time.
We do. In fact, we've already measured the SE 1 in the anechoic chamber at Canada's National Research Council (NRC) and Philip Beaudette is listening to them in his home. His review and the measurements will be published later in the year. . . . Doug Schneider