Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-05-10 - Accolades for Active Speakers
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 18 September 2010 18 September 2010
I can never find the Search box on your site. Drives me CRAZY. Every time I visit I'm reminded of how irritating this is.
We used to have a feature to search on the SoundStage! Network site, but we disabled it because we're still redesigning all of the sites and shifting content so it wasn't working reliably. When our overall redesign is done we're going to have various search features in addition to improvements to the ways archived articles and reviews can be accessed. . . . Doug Schneider.