Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 02 October 2017 02 October 2017
To Doug Schneider,
I read with great enjoyment your newest update on the MQA balloon. Sorry, I couldn’t resist that. I would be worried about the effect of those false high-frequency distortions in my playback system. All of my system was designed before MQA and are we playing with another “comfortable” distortion like we enjoy with tubes? Just wondering.
I certainly enjoy the sound of some tubed gear -- so you could be right! . . . Doug Schneider