Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-05-10 - Accolades for Active Speakers
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 22 September 2010 22 September 2010
To Doug Schneider,
I read the review on the Cerwin-Vega CLS-215 loudspeakers, which inspired me to purchase a pair. I would be very interested in a review of their new CMX-series loudspeakers.
It would be good to know if these can compete against high-dollar speakers as well as the CLS-215, especially since they cost twice as much as the CLS series.
I’m glad you’re happy with your purchase, as is Vade Forrester, since he actually reviewed the 215s. We’re looking into the new CMX models. If we review them, it will either be here or on GoodSound!, our sister site that focuses strictly on affordable high-performance audio. . . . Doug Schneider