Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 September 2018 03 September 2018
To Doug Schneider,
While I applaud your effort to put together a budget system, and the AudioQuest speaker cables are a budget product, it doesn’t make sense to me to spend approximately one-fifth of the budget on speaker cables.
I would think it makes more sense to buy speaker cables from Blue Jeans Cable or Anticables, for an actual purchase. Then the remaining money could go to a future sub, upgraded source, or a parallel power conditioner. Just my two cents.
You make a good point! . . . Doug Schneider