Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 04 November 2010 04 November 2010
To Doug Schneider,
Fifteen years ago I also was working in a cubicle. I also suffered a back injury about six years ago that took a full year to recover. It is not a pleasant thing. I found your article refreshingly honest and sincere. But it's humbling to think of all the changes that have happened (good and not so good) in the audio world. What will the next 15 bring? I do hope that the art of sitting down and listening to recorded music is not lost but simply refined and improved. Congratulations and good health.