Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- 2017-11-24 - The Whereabouts of the Yamaha NS-5000 Loudspeaker
- 2017-11-23 - Revel's Salon2 -- Still One of the Best After All These Years?
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-01-15 - A 24/7 Mohican?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 February 2011 03 February 2011
To Doug Schneider,
Love your site. I find it really refreshing to see that you aren't afraid to tell it like you see it, even if it ruffles some feathers (e.g., Wilson or Avalon speakers, both of which seem to be unanimously praised by Stereophile and TAS). However, my question is why haven’t I seen anything about the controversy surrounding the two Jolidas, either in print or online. You can go to Jolida.net to read their claims in this dispute. Since they seem to cite so much evidence supporting their claims, and Jolida.com has none, I am inclined to believe the former. However, any more info you could unearth would be extremely beneficial to the consumer. I'm looking forward to your next installment on loudspeakers.
Aloha from Honolulu,
Frankly, I never knew there was a dispute regarding Jolida before this e-mail came in. We haven’t dealt with that company in a very long time. I went to Jolida.net, though, and it certainly seems interesting. As for the next installment on loudspeakers, it’s being written right now! . . . Doug Schneider