Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2017-11-24 - The Whereabouts of the Yamaha NS-5000 Loudspeaker
- 2017-11-23 - Revel's Salon2 -- Still One of the Best After All These Years?
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-01-15 - A 24/7 Mohican?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 07 February 2011 07 February 2011
To Doug Schneider,
First off, I would like to say I really enjoy the reviews and audio coverage that your site and reviewers provide. I did have one question: Can you tell me when Vade Forrester will post his review of ARC’s DAC8? I loved his review of the Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 and have been trying to be patient for his review of the ARC DAC8. From what I read on some forums, that is one of the DACs to own.
We're certainly glad you enjoy our reviews. Vade’s DAC8 review is scheduled for March 1. . . . Doug Schneider