Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 21 February 2011 21 February 2011
I just finished reading your February 2011 review of the B&W 803 Diamond speaker. Thanks for an excellent read and a very detailed review. Question: Have you listened to the Aerial Acoustics Model 9 (or heard any respected comment on them) and, if so, how would you say they compare?
Admittedly, I'm a lover of the B&W brand and sound (I'm looking to upgrade from the discontinued NT9), but have been looking around. I look forward to receiving your feedback. Thanks much.
Like you, I think the Aerial Acoustics Model 9 would be great competition for the B&W 803 Diamond. Up till now, we have not reviewed an Aerial speaker, however, so I'm not real sure I'll be able to find out how the 9 would fare. It does look like a nice, modern design, and, of course, Aerial has an excellent reputation. We can certainly inquire about a pair to review. . . . Jeff Fritz