Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2017-11-24 - The Whereabouts of the Yamaha NS-5000 Loudspeaker
- 2017-11-23 - Revel's Salon2 -- Still One of the Best After All These Years?
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-01-15 - A 24/7 Mohican?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 16 January 2012 16 January 2012
To Doug Schneider and Jeff Fritz,
I was just reading Jeff's coverage of CES and I wanted to congratulate you on your format.
I really enjoyed the combination of room performance and then individual product announcements. I think that is the BEST approach to show coverage that I have seen, and wanted to congratulate you!
Be well, see you again soon!
Yours in music,
Joe Kubala, Kubala-Sosna Research LLC
Our goal with this year’s CES coverage was not only to create the world’s largest report, but also put it on in a timely manner and make it very interesting to read. The entire report was put online during the event and was finished when the doors closed. We’re glad you enjoyed it. . . . Doug Schneider