Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 17 March 2013 17 March 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Thanks for the suggestions. I increased the distance between the speakers to 7’ and avoided toe-in and the sound balance is much to my liking. I will do some fine-tuning after the speakers have completed about 100 hours of playing.
Glad those suggestions worked! Feel free to write back after that 100-hour mark. . . . Doug Schneider