Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-09-03 - Blue Jean Cable or Anticables Instead
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 April 2013 01 April 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Re: “The Vinyl Word”
Please bring it back!
That’s certainly not a bad idea. We published “The Vinyl Word” back when hardly anyone was buying LPs. It was popular then, so it should be really popular today. Let me talk to the vinyl lovers on our team and see what we can do. . . . Doug Schneider