Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 27 April 2013 27 April 2013
To Doug Schneider,
I would love to see you do a comparison of a Plinius amplifier and a Bryston 4B SST² amp if possible. I would like to know what your thoughts would be on this comparison.
Plinius, Plinis, Plinius. It’s not surprising that you should bring that brand name up because it comes up often in e-mails from readers; however, Plinius has never sent us a review product in about ten years, even when we’ve asked. Bryston, on the other hand, does send us products quite regularly. So until Plinius cooperates, we can’t really compare the two. Perhaps an e-mail to the Plinius headquarters in New Zealand is in order to try to rectify the situation. . . . Doug Schneider