Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 27 April 2013 27 April 2013
To Doug Schneider,
I would love to see you do a comparison of a Plinius amplifier and a Bryston 4B SST² amp if possible. I would like to know what your thoughts would be on this comparison.
Plinius, Plinis, Plinius. It’s not surprising that you should bring that brand name up because it comes up often in e-mails from readers; however, Plinius has never sent us a review product in about ten years, even when we’ve asked. Bryston, on the other hand, does send us products quite regularly. So until Plinius cooperates, we can’t really compare the two. Perhaps an e-mail to the Plinius headquarters in New Zealand is in order to try to rectify the situation. . . . Doug Schneider