Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 27 May 2013 27 May 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Thanks for the response. I bought the Giya G2s today. They will be fed by a Meitner Audio MA-1 into the new Musical Fidelity M8-series preamp and monoblocks! Now I just need to sort out cabling.
Congratulations, you’re now the proud owner of some of the best speakers in the world! I’ve never heard Musical Fidelity M8-series products, but I do have a Meitner Audio MA-1 DAC here right now and can confidently say that it’s something special. Please write back when you have the Giya G2s and give me an update. . . . Doug Schneider