Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2017-11-24 - The Whereabouts of the Yamaha NS-5000 Loudspeaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2017-09-27 - More Thoughts on Active Loudspeakers
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 28 June 2014 28 June 2014
To Doug Schneider,
Thanks for your write-up [on the Cambridge Audio Aero 2 speakers]. You explained the construction and dynamics of the speakers in such a way as to help me understand what it is that makes me love my new acquisitions as much as I do, and also what is so unusual and unexpected about them. Now I know why they sound so good, even with my old Cambridge Audio A1 Mk3 and cheap cables.
I’m glad you like the Aero 2s so much, and I’m also happy to hear that the review helped you. As I said in my review, these are incredibly good speakers for the price, if not one of the very best values in hi-fi right now. . . . Doug Schneider