Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2017-11-24 - The Whereabouts of the Yamaha NS-5000 Loudspeaker
- 2017-11-23 - Revel's Salon2 -- Still One of the Best After All These Years?
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-01-15 - A 24/7 Mohican?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 04 July 2014 04 July 2014
To Doug Schneider
I really enjoyed reading your reviews of the standard version of the Cambridge Audio Aero 2 speakers -- thank you very much!
Please, can you also review the new Aeromax versions as well? They are said to have a brand-new, fourth-generation BMR driver; a redesigned crossover; better cabinet bracing; and better wiring and internals. Cambridge Audio states that they offer a marked improvement over their already excellent standard versions! There are two models: the floorstanding Aeromax 6 and the bookshelf Aeromax 2, so please review them both soon!
Very many thanks!
We covered the new Aeromax speakers at High End 2014 and have already requested review samples. The good news is that we’ll be receiving some. The bad news is that it won’t be until after the summer. . . . Doug Schneider