Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 September 2014 01 September 2014
To Doug Schneider,
I'm the guy who asked when the Performa3 reviews would come out. You subsequently published my letter.
I found your F206 review to be spot on. We seem to hear the same things: notably, the ultra-clear midrange and lack of sizzle on the tweeter. I bought the M106 but also auditioned the F206 and F208. I think this whole line is utterly fantastic and a good value. Sadly, I wouldn't use the term "good value" very often in the world of high-end audio. But these Revels check all the boxes, don't break the bank, and leave little (nothing?) to be desired in a small room.
Thanks for your work -- I enjoy reading it.