Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-01-15 - A 24/7 Mohican?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 26 March 2015 26 March 2015
To Doug Schneider,
I’ve been anxiously awaiting the GoldenEar Triton One review. Every reviewer so far says it is far above any of the other GoldenEar models. When will it be posted? Keep up the good work.
The review has been written and it is going through final editing. It will be officially published on April 15, but if you check SoundStageDaily.com a week or so before and look through the headlines, you might find that it’s been “leaked” early, since there is quite a bit of interest from readers regarding this speaker -- your letter is proof of that. . . . Doug Schneider