Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 18 April 2015 18 April 2015
To Doug Schneider,
Just a quick note to thank you for introducing me to Musica Nuda. I’d listened to some Sonus Faber Olympica IIIs a couple of day ago and was following up with the reviews online and came across your well-put-together thoughts. And Musica Nuda . . .
So here’s one for you (maybe you’re already there?): Aloe Blacc, “I Need a Dollar.”
Great to hear you like Musica Nuda -- a great, great band. I have to thank Sonus Faber’s acoustic designer, Paolo Tezzon, for introducing me to that one.
It’s funny you should mention Aloe Blacc. I just finished proofreading reviews by Jeff Fritz and Hans Wetzel, which will go online next month, and Aloe Blacc is mentioned in both. Now there’s your e-mail with his name, so I’m definitely going to check him out, likely on Tidal. . . . Doug Schneider