Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-05-10 - Accolades for Active Speakers
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 23 April 2015 23 April 2015
To Doug Schneider,
I read the article on [the GoldenEar Technology] Triton Ones. Very impressive. So, Revel F208s or Triton Ones?
Revel’s Performa3 F208 and GoldenEar’s Triton One are two excellent loudspeakers priced within $1 of each other. Which one is better? It’s really impossible to say because they not only sound quite different, they also look very different. My suggestion is that if you’re serious about buying one or the other, audition both and let your ears and eyes decide which appeals to you the most. . . . Doug Schneider