Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 March 2016 03 March 2016
To Doug Schneider,
Have you reviewed the Audio Research GS150 you are using? Your thoughts about it?
I am currently reviewing the Audio Research GS150 stereo amplifier, as well as the GSPre preamplifier, but I haven’t written either up yet. As a result, I can’t really say anything at this moment. From the way things look now, though, the review of the amp should be published in May, while the preamp should be published a month or two later. . . . Doug Schneider