Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 02 April 2014 02 April 2014
To Doug Schneider,
I wanted to congratulate you for the excellent and comprehensive review of the beautiful Sonus Faber Ex3ma speakers, and to inform you that the red speaker cables mentioned in the review are made by an Italian company called Cableless. The model used with the Ex3ma is [called] Right Way. They are silver solid-core cables. I apologize for the clarification, but since I use them in my system and I think they are excellent cables and as they are still little known abroad, I wanted to name them.
The article you’re referring to on SoundStage! Global is a feature article, not a formal review, but I’m glad you enjoyed it. It was a fantastic trip to Italy to see the speaker’s debut, as well as well worth the effort writing it up.
There’s no need to apologize whatsoever for clarifying what cables they used -- I appreciate your letting me know, because after I left the room I wondered what the cables were, since I forgot to ask. Now I know, as does everyone else who reads this letter. Thanks! . . . Doug Schneider