Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 05 April 2014 05 April 2014
To Doug Schneider,
I am interested in buying Cambridge Audio Aero 2 speakers. I just moved into a condo and I own a Naim NAIT 5i v2 with an old pair of Energy Connoisseur C-4 speakers. I need to change the speakers. What do you think of the match of the Naim NAIT and the Aero 2s?
I can’t see any reason that your Naim integrated amp and the Cambridge Audio speakers wouldn’t work very well. The NAIT 5i is a very well-regarded amp that’s rated at 50Wpc (8 ohms). The Aero 2 is only moderately sensitive, but it’s very easy to drive. It’s also an extremely good sounding speaker for the price, which I wrote about in my review of it this month. In a small room like you’re describing, the pairing should be perfect. . . . Doug Schneider